This is a is a Fog light and lens which was pulled from a 1988 Mustang convertible. Several years ago, when we still had the car, we had to get a state inspection. However, the lens was broken in one of the fog lights, so the inspector said we could either get a rejection sticker, replace the lens, and then get the car re-inspected, or we can just remove the fog light from the vehicle and it would pass inspection. So, we removed the light with the broken lens from the vehicle and found a replacement lens. Unfortunately, the light and lens were misplaced and we ended up selling the car without the light & lens. When cleaning out the basement recently, it was found again and we’re offering it on the internet in hopes that someone out there can put it to use.
It may be compatible with other years’ Mustangs, but please make sure it is compatible with your car BEFORE you purchase it. This is a 30 year old part in used condition – please examine the pictures carefully and read the detailed description before you make your decision. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Hella 302-127056. Please keep in mind that this is a 30 year old part!
- Hella Lens, 302-127056 – Lens is in good used condition.
- Light Assembly – some of the reflector’s reflective material is coming off – see picture
- Light Assembly – there is some glass remnants from the old lens which was broken off in the groove.
- Light Assembly – there is a gouge in the back of the plastic housing
- Light Assembly – there is some corrosion on various metal parts – look at the pictures!
- Other defects not immediately obvious??
Please examine the pictures carefully before you make your decision and please check the part with Ford to be sure it is compatible with your car.
You get ONE fog light and ONE lens only!